Sunday, May 27, 2012

Friday Night Lights

It's the end of an era in my household.

The hubby and I have completed the Friday Night Lights series.  

We came across FNL one night when we were wanting to watch a show that neither of us had ever watched. Little did we know that we would fall completely in love with the show.  

It's the kind of show that you keep saying to yourself, one more episode when you know it's entirely too late to be up. It will make for a long day at work, but really, you don't care.  You just have to know what happens next.  

I have to admit, I may have jumped up and down at a couple game scenes, like I was watching a real game. My heart too belongs to Dillon, Texas.  




Here is a clip that gives you some insight about what the show was all about.  

And if you have Netflix, you can stream the entire series.  

This is  the kind of show that makes you want to be a better person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment