Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ladies and Guns

Looks like a great day, huh?  It didn't end that way, but more on that on my next post.  

Yesterday, I wore another pair of pants that didn't use to fit!  I bought these gray jeans last summer and knew I would fit into them eventually.  Honestly, I just wasn't motivated to work hard enough to get those extra pounds off, but something has clicked and I am now on a health kick!  I do take breaks from all the healthy eating every once in a while... to keep my sanity.  





Top: Forever 21
Jeans: AG
Shoes Target 
(They are leopard print, though you can't see them too well)



I bought this necklace when my little sister and I took a road trip to Austin.  I wish I could remember what the name of the store was.  

These green earrings are from an art gallery in Maui when my sister, mom and I went a couple years ago.  The next summer we went back and the shop had closed down.  

You can see the detailing on my blouse better in this picture.  The print is ladies with vintage dresses on.  The next time I wear it, I will try to get a better picture of it!


OUTTAKE!!  

I was started dancing and my husband caught this photo!

I try to make this fun for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment