Friday, May 4, 2012

Short in the Front...

Today has been a relaxing day!  Thankful for that!  I finally have a night when I'm not running after work to meet friends or working out and running errands.  I can finally dig back into that Catching Fire book I've been meaning to finish.  

I might have laundry hanging up drying around the house, but at least I go some things crossed off that good ol' to do list. 






Top: Vintage
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad from Khol's 
Shoes: Target






Belt: Fossil

I love this belt so much, I thought it deserved a closer look!  



Let me please tell you about where I got my shirt...

If you are ever in the Dallas area, you have to check out the VINTAGE MOBILE!  My little sister and I went exploring for my some fun vintage finds and was completely satisfied when we ran across the green school bus.  

Lil Sis at Vintage Mobile


To find out where they will be next check out their blog.  Good News!  This weekend they will be at Oddfellows in Oak Cliff from 9-3.  That is my husband and my favorite brunch spots in Dallas.  Please visit this bus!    



One of my favorite jewelry designers has to be Kendra Scott.  A fellow Texan, opened up her store in Dallas a couple of months ago and I can't stop myself from going in and playing when I'm at The West Village.  These are some of my favorite earrings and they go with everything.  You can get the Peacock earrings in one of three colors here.  Right now she is offering Free Shipping!!  Wahoo!  Just in time for Mother's Day!



1 comment: