Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Click Your Heels

So, I have not forgotten my blog.  I need y'all to know I have stuck to my No Shop in June!  I can't believe it.  I think my friends and the hubby are even more surprised.  I am kind of enjoying forcing myself to be creative with my closet and making new outfits with what I already own.  

I love me some red shoes!  I had to wear these Toms when I picked out this black and white gingham blouse.  I was inspired by my favorite girl, Dorothy.




Top: An outlet a long time ago
Jeans: AG
Shoes: Toms  

The red Toms were Nordstrom exclusive but are no longer available but the Toms website offers them in other colors.  

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/14/2012

    Lovely outfit. love the red touch! :-)

    http://whitecloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete