Sunday, July 22, 2012

Eat and Shop NYC Style...

I love one of a kind, hole in the whole restaurants.  One of my favorite things to do when I am traveling is to find when the locals eat.  One of my favorite things to do any time, is finding a good place to eat and eating their specialty.  My sister raved about this place in Brooklyn, called Pie N Thighs and rightfully so, it was delicious!  



The front of the restaurant


My mimosa was served in a kiddie cup.


Delish!



My sister and I went shopping in SOHO and came across this gem!  We almost walked right pasted it.  
Fonda Nolita is a fantastic little taco joint and that is saying something, coming from a girl from Texas.  I tried the fish taco and bean and cheese taco.  The fish taco was one of the best I've had.  



This brings food truck to a whole new meaning!  This old VW van is now where your tacos are made! This was the my favorite part about the restaurant.  



On Sunday, there is a Brooklyn Flee Market and I was pumped to go! 



This was my favorite part!  I loved People's Pops.  


I tried the Peach Mint flavor!


Brandy Melville was fun shop and I loved it!


This was the Converse store's display.  It was absolutely amazing!  
I got my husband a pair of new kicks because I couldn't resist.  
If you go to New York, this should be a must stop if you love Converse and you can check out their Customizing Station and make yourself a one of a kind pair.  



This is a jewelry store I discovered the last time I visited my sister, and I found a ring that I now wear everyday.  There are so many arrays jewelry in the store, something to suit everyone's taste.  



I can't get enough of this city!!

I'll be back as soon as I can, NYC!


1 comment:

  1. I'm such a fan of hole-in-the-walls, too! I'll have to bookmark those restaurants for a future visit.

    ReplyDelete