Saturday, July 14, 2012

Oz The Great and Powerful


If you couldn't tell by the title of my blog...  I love The Wizard of Oz! 
That movie has given inspiration is many areas of my life.

It was my favorite movie growing up, I mean come on... this girl's whole life changed because of a pair of shoes!  Kidding...  

When I first learned they were going to remake this classic film, I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled.  I worried they may mess with everything that I loved about the movie.   But now that the Oz the Great and Powerful's trailer was released at Comic Com, I can let you all know that I am officially stoked!

Well, come spring 2013, we will get to watch the classic movie with a new twist.  This film focuses on the life and story of The Wizard, not Dorothy.  The story will be told through the direction of Sam Raimi, the man responsible for the Spiderman trilogy.  This movie stars some of my favorite actors:

James Franco: The Wizard
Michelle Williams: Glinda
Mila Kunis: Theodora, the Wicked Witch of the West 
Rachel Weisz: Evanora, The Wicked Witch of the East




Are you going to be in first in line to see this movie too?


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am so unbelievably STOKED to see this movie! Love the blog "Other Amanda" :)

    ReplyDelete