Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Birchbox

Have you heard of Birchbox? 


Oh My Goodness!  If you love makeup and beauty products, then you will love this!  I heard about this a while ago but hadn't taken the time to sign up.  I had no idea what I was missing out on! 


For 10 dollars a month you can sign up for Birchbox and get samples of all sorts of products!  Every month you will get new products ranging from skincare, make up, and even hair products!


I want to show you what I am enjoying now!


There was a whole Gossip Girl theme to this box, which I loved!  I have loved this show since it came out!  I can't believe there are only 11 episodes left in its last season. 


So in this box, are products that will help you get perfect skin like Blair and gorgeous hair like Serena.




So excited to open my box and see this! 




Sparkly Blue Waterproof Liquid Liner


BB Skincare and Make up all in one!


Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner, especially for long hair


More Kerastase!!
Helps moisturize the ends of your hair


Color Club in Disco Nap
Product of the USA


A short explanation of all the products




All the goodies in one pic!

Sign up here if you want to receive a package like this every month!


No comments:

Post a Comment