Monday, May 7, 2012

Siete de Mayo

So the top I picked out to wear today is what I should have worn on Cinco de Mayo!

I went ultra casual today... My hubby is returning after being away for 30 DAYS!!  I spent the night getting the house cleaned up so I wouldn't go crazy with excitement, so when I woke up this morning I just really wanted to go back to bed.



Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Joes
Shoes: Toms


These are my all time favorite Toms!  I have quite the Toms collection, but not nearly as many as my mom.  We are Toms loving family.  I realized I haven't worn them since I started to feature my daily outfits.
Toms is such a breath of fresh air in a crazy selfish corporate world.  I love that Blake thought of such a great way to give to others.  I hope more companies follow his lead.  


These are some Kendra Scott bangles!  Love these things!  They are new and I got them from gilt.com.  Join this website and get designer duds at discount prices!  Honestly, I love to just look at the website because they offer clothes, home goods, food items and a couple different city deals!   

No comments:

Post a Comment