Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rosey Day

Boy this week has flown!  Yesterday I had to rush over to our Bible study after an interesting Zumba class.  I haven't taken Zumba in a while but this class was a much slower pace then I remember.  I wanted to sweat and feel like I was a part of a Beyonce music video.  Needless to say, it was nothing like that.  I felt like I was a part of a workout video from the 90's.  




Dress: Boutique in Lubbock
Boots: Urban Outfitters


Purple Bracelet: Alexis Bittar 



What workouts are you doing to get ready for summer?

Hopefully, they are more successful then mine yesterday!


1 comment:

  1. girl, I just started this New York Ballet video. It was hard! And I also just bought a set of spin classes but I haven't scheduled a class yet. I'm excited to try it out, though. I've never done a spin class. But I love Zumba. I took classes when I lived in Chicago. I really miss it! I wish I had time to do some of them here.

    ReplyDelete