Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Off the Beaten Path

So my hubby and I just finished the Whole 30 so I'm feeling so energized and ready to wear dresses and skirts all summer long!  I will keep eating this way because I love the way I feel!  If you haven't heard about it, read about it here. 

 I was addicted to sweets like you wouldn't believe.  Honestly, I felt like dessert is something you could have after every meal.  So I truly believe, if I could complete the whole 30, anyone could!

Shocking, today I decided to wear two different prints.  I can't get enough of the mixed prints!  Maybe it's my Anthropologie background.   




Dress: Target
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Anthropologie
Shoes: Dolce Vita for Target
Watch: Michael Kors

I cinched in this ruffled dress with a skinny silver belt and topped the dress with this cream and white striped vest.  It's so easy to mix prints especially when there are some the same colors involved in both pieces of the outfit.  Try it!  It might feel crazy at first, but after a while you might fall in love with idea of print mixing like I have!  




No comments:

Post a Comment