Monday, May 21, 2012

My Newest JewelMint

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  The hubby and I went out on a much needed vacation.  We spent the past week on Tybee Island!  As soon as I get those pictures uploaded I will be sure to post them and tell you more about our trip!

The day before we left I received my second JewelMint piece!  Once again!  I am so happy with my purchase.  When I was trying to pick out which piece to get this month, I went through my personal collection and noticed that I have been buying a lot more gold than I have silver for quite some time.  I decided, I need to add some silver pieces to my life. 

Enter, the Gabrielle Earrings!  I love the southwest influence they have with out being over the top.

As you can read below, the earrings were named after the one millionth fan on Facebook.  How neat it that?  What a fun story!









These earrings are gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them and show y'all what they look like!

1 comment: