Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer of Sight







Tom's Sunglasses has launched a summer campaign called, "Summer of Sight."  The goal for this campaign to provide sight for 100,000 people by the time the summer vacation ends and the school years begins.  As of now, they have sold 40,000 sunglasses.  Only 60,000 more! 


It's summer time and the perfect excuse for some new shades while you are taking in the summer rays laying out, enjoying an outdoor concert and catching up with friends over a patio lunch!  


When you shop, you give!  It's guilt free shopping!


For every pair of sunglasses purchased, a person's vision is restored. 


Be a part of something bigger than yourself by giving others something we easily take for granted. 


This is the hubby and I on our trip sportin' out Tom's shades.
He's wearing the Kigali and I am wearing the Lhasa.


The hubby and I both have purchased a pair but I'm itchin' to buy another!


I have never found a pair of aviator sunglasses that I like on my face, but I don't just like... I love the way the Tom's look!  I think this may be my first pair and my next purchase!











This picture breaks downn thier significant look.

No comments:

Post a Comment