Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chain Chain Chain

Happy Wednesday!  

The weekend is so close I can smell it!  

Today I wore one of my favorite pieces I have added to my wardrobe.  I can't get enough of kimonos inspired cardigans.  They are perfect for the summer. 



Tank: Target
Kimono: Forever 21
Jeans: James Jeans (my favorite!)
Booties: Urban Outfitters


Loving my JewelMint with my watch!



This necklace was a great purchase from a boutique!  It's a great mix of gold, silver and black chains.


I bought these earrings at an Etsy Dallas fair!  I was in Heaven!  
These are actually imprinted from railroad nails.  The numbers actually indicate the year they were made.  That means mine are copied from nails from 1922 and 1923.  
I had to get these earrings when I saw these particular numbers because they were my husbands and my basketball numbers!
You can get the earrings here.  Be sure to check out more from Green Couch Design.


Do you have a favorite Etsy purchase?  Do share!!    


1 comment:

  1. Love love the kimono!! Thanks for following ;)

    Samantha
    http://www.style-pick.com

    ReplyDelete