Sunday, May 13, 2012

Brunch Date





The hubby and I went to brunch at our favorite place today.  It's located in the Bishop Arts District in the Dallas area.  If you ever come to Dallas, this is where you need eat!  It offers all local favorites!

I talked about Oddfellows last week, and this weekend we found that him being home was reason enough to visit our favorite brunch site.

Because of the rain the night before, it was a chilly Saturday morning forcing me to bust out a long sleeve shirt I hadn't worn since the fall season.  







Top: Fossil
Jeans: AG
Shoes: Missoni for Target 
Scarf: Urban Outfitters

OUTTAKE:

Another fun photo for the hubby!



2 comments:

  1. I have lived in Dallas my whole life and never been to the area let alone ate over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we have never been disappointed when we have eaten there! You need to check it out!

      Delete