Sunday, July 29, 2012

July BirchBox

I loved my July BirchBox!  This time Glamour was the contributing company to help pick out this month's goodies.  This has been one of my favorite boxes that I have received to date. 

Join Birchbox and get fun samples every month!




Here is a list of my goods.


I have tried this mixed with my foundation, but I thought my face looked shiny.  I am weird about that though, the last thing I want is my face to look shiny.  I tried it on my cheeks last night and liked it much better.  


These are awesome and I don't even know the brand!  I said on my last post that I am training for a marathon and these have yet to slip out of my ears while I'm running.  



This is not my cup of tea.  Haha  These are tea mints that are ginger tea flavored and I am not a ginger flavored fan. 


This mascara is revolutionary!  This is the easiest mascara I have ever removed from my eyelashes.  You simply splash some water on your eyes and the mascara peels off.  The look of the mascara is more natural then dramatic.  


Though I like Oscar de la Renta as a designer, I can't say that I am an admirer of his fragrance.  It smells like it was mixed for an older audience.  It's a lot more floral then my nose prefers.



I always love a nude lip gloss!


All the goodies, all together

Sign up for Birchbox here.

No comments:

Post a Comment