Saturday, June 16, 2012

Silent Disco

When a co-worker first told me about a Silent Disco, I thought he was kidding.  But his voice held such excitement when he gave me a thorough, description of what it entailed.  

I talked two other coworkers to try it out with me.  We decided we had to see what it was all about. We wondered if it was just as thrilling as the past experiences of all, come to find out, many of our coworkers had.  



As you can see, well kind of, we are sporting some headphones.  You wear these in order to listen to the music.  You have three station choices to listen to one of the three DJs spinning their hearts out.  

It was so fun to be able to observe the party.  You could tell who was jamming to the same station as you.  Constantly, people would ask you, "What station are you on?"  It was a natural conversation starter.  

There were a couple of artists painting in different corners of the indoor/outdoor club.  

We had so much fun and I'm glad there were a group of people that we knew there because I don't know if it would be as fun as a trio.  

Have you even been to a silent disco?  

No comments:

Post a Comment