Sunday, June 3, 2012

No Shopping this June

So completely voluntarily, I decided that I would not shop in the month of June.  

I cannot believe it as I type it.  I don't think the hubby can either. 

Why would I choose this?  We are so close to paying off the remainder of my student loans and I have been convicted to give more.  I just thought, the easiest way to accomplish both those things, would be to stop spending.  It sounds so obvious, but I can't count how many times I go to Target to run some errands and I walk out with a new dress and some shoes.  So really, what it comes down to, is this month I also be working on my self control.  I have everything I need really, but I just love fashion.  I will let you guys know how this goes!  

So for the month of June, I will be shopping my closet.  








Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Jeans: James Jeans
Shoes: Fossil

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/04/2012

    Nice idea. I think that in recession period we should pay more attention to the value of money! :-)

    http://whitecloset.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks that you are right here because now running recession period in the market i agree with you. Thanks for sharing.

    girls dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/08/2012

    I can't depend how many periods I go to Focus on to run some tasks and I move out with a new attire and some footwear.

    jonathan saunders uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shop your closet! Stay strong! Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete