Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mid Week Music

Every Monday and Tuesday night you can bet I'm sitting in front my television watching The Voice!!  I cannot get enough of this show.  I can't say that I followed the show last season, like I have this season, but I will probably follow it from now on. 

This past week one of my favorite performances was from Tony Lucca!  It was so fun because he was a former mouseketeer singing in front a former cast member, another cast member's song!

Confusing?  Well, Tony was on the Mickey Mouse Club with Christina and he did his on rendition of Baby One More Time.  Genius!  

Enjoy!





Now we should hope for one crazy cool reunion group!  Tony, Justin, Britney, Christina and maybe Ryan Gosling should be there too.  What a good looking group of people.  



No comments:

Post a Comment