Friday, April 27, 2012

NYC in Review


I can't believe that I was in New York a week ago.  It was a great break from reality and almost just as fun to go back and look at the pictures.  

Almost...


When Leigh and I first got to NewYork one of the first things we did was walk the Brooklyn Bridge.  While crossing the bridge there was a vendor selling these mangos that looked like a small flower and they were so good!

This is the little sis and I after brunchin' it in Central Park.


This might be my favorite picture from the whole trip. 



Williamsburg Bridge


So the rain didn't us from going out and about.

So we raced our way to the Rockefeller building and when we got there it was pouring rain, so all we could was laugh about it.  


Oh my goodness!  You have to see this show!  


Chillin' litterally in Times Square


You'll stay up, 'till this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler building


Tulips were everywhere


This was spotted when we crossed the Brooklyn bridge.  


I saw this pic and had to send it to my hubby!!



Who knew?


One more time for old time's sake!  

2 comments:

  1. New York, is my DREAM!
    Your blog deserves a thumbs up :)

    http://foreverfashion17.blogspot.com/

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to NY so bad! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Following you now sweetie!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete