Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mid-Week Music Break

I though I would post old school Lenny Kravitz's song, 'American Woman' in honor of our Fabulous Five bring home gold for this week's Music Break...  

I mean, who doesn't love Gabby Douglas?  Did you hear her give God the credit for all her successes?



"God has given me this awesome talent to represent Him. Glory goes up to Him, and the blessings fall down on us."

She is only 16!  She is beyond her years in attitude and faith. 

I really just wanted to give the girl a shout out on my blog!!

Get it girl!!

_______________________________________________________________

 The new Mumford and Sons album is highly anticipated in my household.  Yesterday, the new single was officially released!  I had to bump the old idea for this one for my husband's excitement alone.  I know he is going to be pumped when he sees this and nothing makes me happier then to see him excited!

Enjoy the new single, I will wait.  



FLASHBACK...


See the look in the hubby's eyes... This was right before we saw Mumford and Sons at Memphis in May in 2011.  We made our way towards the front of the stage to get as close as the good Lord would let us!  



Look, it is Marcus Mumford! 

Side note: We saw Jake Gyllenhaal on the side of the stage during this performance, but I couldn't get a clear photo of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment