Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Girl's New Season


One of my favorite shows this past year, was New Girl.  It was the highlight of my week.  No matter how much I had going on, I never missed an episode.

But that doesn't begin to show my utter devotion to the show.  

It is the kind of show that sticks with you throughout the next day.  I would be at work giggling like a school girl when a scene from the previous night's episode would run through my mind.

If you haven't watched this show, you are missing out on a simply hilarious comedy.

I was/am obsessed with this cast.  This picture does a great job displaying all of the characters' personalities.

Here is a sampling of the upcoming season:



This show airs the same day the Mumford and Sons record will be released.  

This house will be a very happy house that day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this show as well. I watched it every week along with all the other 30 min comedies!

    Hope you can check out my new post! www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete