Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Wall of Instagrams

The hubby and I have lived in our apartment for sometime now and we had this big blank wall that I could not decide what I wanted to do with it.  Then I had the idea to print off my Instagram pictures and display them in some sort of way.  I had the vision, but didn't know how I was going to execute it.  

BEFORE:


Then I spotted these gems at The Container Store when running some errands with my mom.  


I purchased 3 and they ended up being the perfect size for our lonely wall. 


After much deliberation of their exact location, the hubby and I were able to get them right where we wanted them.  We were able to do so by using pencils to mark where we wanted them, along with a handy level to assure they were  straight.  


AFTER:


Here is the finished product!  I love the way it turned out.  


I found the mini clothespins at Michael's.  

I had my pictures printed off using the app Postal Pix.  I chose the 4x4 size.  


I'm not exactly the kind of girl that needs everything to be perfect, so I don't mind that these are not perfectly aligned.  So far, there are 31 pictures pinned to the wall.  



I actually prefer it that way.  


Now, I can't wait to take more pictures to add to my wall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment